The team from Powered PR, formerly Plant Powered Press, sought to leverage high-value mainstream editorial coverage for I Should Be Souvlaki, an entirely plant-based Greek inspired dining destination in Sydney’s eclectic Newtown.
Working with Adam and Emma, the founders of I Should Be Souvlaki, our aim was to promote this unique venue’s 1st Birthday Celebrations. We also wanted to showcase I Should Be Souvlaki as an innovative vegan start-up, with a unique business story.
Our team maintains strong relationships with journalists across digital and traditional media, and in particular, those in the plant-based space. Armed with a thorough understanding of the Australian media landscape, we were able to secure high-value media coverage for I Should Be Souvlaki by:
- Producing a long-form Media Release to highlight I Should Be Souvlaki’s business story, as well as a short-form Media Alert to promote the venue’s 1st Birthday Celebrations
- Developing a strategically selected Media Targets List comprised of key Business, Food, Lifestyle and Vegan news outlet.
- Providing tailored media pitches to key journalists at a local, state, and national level.
- Acting as I Should Be Souvlaki’s primary media contact throughout the venue’s 1st Birthday Celebrations, both prior and post-event.
With this thorough and strategic campaign, we successfully secured media coverage across 12 publications, notably including prominent titles such as:
- Good Food
- The Urban List
- Concrete Playground
- Nourish Magazine
- Let’s Go Vegan
Our Media & Publicity campaign provided I Should Be Souvlaki and Plant Powered Press with an exciting opportunity to harness mainstream media coverage at a local, state, and national level.
WHAT THE CLIENT SAID
“We are SO thrilled with these results and can’t tell you how wonderful it was working with you. We are especially so excited to be named one of Sydney’s 10 best yiros, and the first plant-based pick on the list. Can’t wait to work with you on another campaign sometime soon…”
– Emma Langley, Co-founder, I Should Be Souvlaki
Share this Post